They say teethers are a baby's first toy. When babies start teething, they would want something to bite or chew on to relieve the soreness of their teething gums. While teething typically starts around 4-6 months, it can lasts all the way up to 2 years old. The main usage of a teether is to put pressure to the gum as well as massage it for relief.
This handcrafted teether is designed to stimulate sensory play, where babies can practice their grip and use it to soothe their gums. The natural woodgrain provides additional textures for babies to run their little fingers on.
- handcrafted wooden toys designed and made in Sri Lanka
- sustainable and recyclable
- made of untreated beech/maple wood & food grade silicone
- to clean silicone, wipe down or rinse with water
- to disinfect wood, wipe down with a solution of water and vinegar
- to condition wood, apply coconut oil/ olive oil or any other baby safe oil
- product measures ~15cm x 7cm
- untreated wood are naturally antibacterial
- all handcrafted wooden toys comes with natural blemishes, no two sets are exactly the same